About Polep Link
J. Polep Distribution Services Web order Entry Functionality
Orders may be input in several ways:
- Scanning Devices
- Imported from Point of Sales Programs
- Utilize Previous Item History
- Order Guides
- Guides may be defined for product lines, areas of a store, days of week, etc.
- Product Pickups (R.M.A)
- Item searches, and pricing available
- Monthly in Pricing
- Last Order Quantity and Date
- Links to vendor sites for additional information
- Existing on hand inventory
- Item substitution and relationships (Green Arrows)
- If item is out stock, suggested items may be displayed
- Related items may be displayed; Example (hotdogs, relish, mustard, buns)
- Access to Open AR and invoice detail
- Statement Printing
- Access to AR history ( payments, credits, etc)
- Export data to external applications (Excel)
- Guides may be created and sorted in any manner the customer wants.
- May create guides for product lines, areas of store, days of week, etc.
- Input suggested par values to aid in ordering
- Print guides and use as order forms
- May create reports on item movement for any selected time period.
- Select any number of item, vendor or price category.
- Print in summary or detail.
Retail Price Maintenance
- Maintain your store’s retail plans.
- Set an item’s retail at a fixed price or margin percent markup.
- Determine the rounding method.